Anne Letterio takes pride in her focus on each client’s unique case and being personally available to them throughout the emotional and financial hardship of litigation. She is an aggressive yet compassionate advocate for her clients’ rights and interests, whether in matrimonial or family law cases, DWI or drug offenses, or personal injury claims.
Anne’s wealth of experience as former corporation counsel to the City of Albany and representing insurance companies gives her a unique perspective and insight when it comes to representing her clients in personal injury and criminal actions.
Going through a divorce or custody battle can be all-consuming emotionally, as well as a very frightening time. Anne takes pride in her ability to negotiate uncontested divorces and settlements, making the experience as painless and financially manageable as possible for the client. When settlement is not feasible, Anne draws on her experience in psychology, tax, and finance to guide her clients through litigation while fiercely protecting their rights and interests at trial.
Anne is a lifelong resident of Beacon, New York.
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial and family law
- Drug and DWI defense
- Traffic violations
- Personal injury
- Wills and estates
- Siena College
- B.S. - 2009
- Major: Political science
- Minors: Psychology and history
- Syracuse University College of Law, Law in London, 2009
- Albany Law School, J.D. - 2012
- New York State
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- State of Texas
- Anne Letterio, A State’s Way of Circumventing the Constitution: The Unconstitutional Taxation of Out-of-State Corporations that Do Instate Business Over the Internet, 22 Alb. L.J. Sci.& Tech. 411 (2012)