Traffic Ticket Lawyers in Hudson Valley
Effectively Fighting for Your Driving Privileges
If you received a traffic ticket for any type of violation, you should contact a skilled attorney as soon as possible.
Even though it may not seem like a big deal, depending on the specific offense, you could face:
- Points added to your license
- Significant surcharges and fines
- Increased auto insurance premiums
- Potential license revocation or suspension
- DMV penalties, such as the NY Driver Responsibility Assessment
- Loss of your employment if a valid driver’s license or CDL is required
At Letterio, Shedden & Haug, LLP, Anne Letterio used to be the prosecutor for traffic tickets in the City of Albany, and she has a unique perspective when it comes to resolving these cases quickly and efficiently. Backed by more than three decades of combined experience in this practice area, our attorneys have an in-depth understanding of New York traffic law. We can navigate you through the criminal process and help you make well-informed choices about your future.
Call Letterio, Shedden & Haug, LLP today at (845) 203-0997 or contact us online to set up a free initial consultation with our traffic ticket attorneys in Hudson Valley.
Individualized Method of Care
Letterio, Shedden & Haug, LLP understands how important your traffic ticket is to you, especially if you rely on your driver’s license or CDL to make a living. That’s why we work hard to make ourselves as accessible to our clients as possible. We are a boutique law firm capable of giving 100 percent of our effort and time to each of our clients. When you retain one of our lawyers, you also get an entire team of knowledgeable legal professionals on your side. As your representative, we will work relentlessly to get the charges against you reduced or dismissed.
We can handle the following types of traffic violations, and more:
- Illegal U-turns
- Reckless driving
- Mechanical violations
- Drinking and driving violations
- Running a stop sign or red light
- Unlawful vehicle modifications
- Child restraint or seatbelt violations
- Hit and runs/leaving the scene of an accident
- Driving with a suspended license or without a license
- Driving with insufficient insurance or without insurance
- Driving with expired registration or without registration
To get started on your case, call our traffic ticket lawyers in Hudson Valley today at (845) 203-0997 and schedule your free consultation. Our office is conveniently located in Beacon, and we take clients throughout Putnam County, Orange County, and Ulster County.
Flexible To Work With Your Schedule
Compassionate & Empathetic Legal Team
Personalized Attention For Every Case
Aggressive Advocates For Every Client
Direct Access To Your Managing Attorney
Strategic Approach To Complex Cases